• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How many real MEN are there in this forum?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many real MEN are there in this forum?

I drink bitter and my interests include oggling birds and footy, so I'm OK.

What about the rest of you sad bedsit boys with your crusty sock puppets and kleenex?

Real programmers drink bitter - in obscene quantities at that!
    I also wear sandals with socks!

Spod - In "Thems my credentials" mode!

Comment

Don't drink bitter and football bores me silly. But I did once have my own lock-up on the Old Kent Road, so I think I qualify on a technicality.

Comment

I seek out real ale microbreweries and am wearing shorts and flip flops. I think no better case need be made.

Comment

I love footie, boxing and ice hockey (used to be really into martial arts when I was younger). I oggle women and enjoy SHAW. I drink vodka.

I wear sharp suits and sport expensive haircuts from fashionable London salons.

I used to be a goth, and when I worked in America I went around in a pair of outrageous blue and black checked trousers. Who loves ya, baby

Comment

The center of Shaw is full of nutters on a Friday and Saturday night. Oldham is even worse!

btw WS, are you a Rugby League chap?

Comment

btw WS, are you a Rugby League chap?
              Spod, why? What's the implication?

Comment

OK, have you ever played Rugby League for your local team?

Comment

OK, have you ever played Rugby League for your local team?
                  Not rugby league; did play some union. Why?

Comment

Boxing, cricket, about a good 20pints a week, bit of weight lifting and lap dancing!

I mean anyone pays me a tenner and I'll happily gyrate around their lap.

Comment

Working...
                    X