• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Today I am mainly...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today I am mainly...

Glossing.

Did a second coat of undercoat yesterday on all the paintwork I'd chipped whilst dragging my new running machine upstairs into the spare room (old running machine finally gave up the ghost after 6 years.)

So today will be spent "touching up" (no AndyW's, please) with the glossy stuff.
    nomadd liked this post

You did this did you?

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Well it beats bleeding the radiators

Urban Dictionary: Glossing the Radiator

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Well it beats bleeding the radiators

Urban Dictionary: Glossing the Radiator
        Love UD. The problem is that you can spend hours there.

I only got as far as "anal sex", definition 4, before I spilt my coffee laughing: Okay, seriously, i have read about 4 pages of these and guys talk about girls literally s-h-i-t-t-i-n-g all over the place. You cant expect to just shove it up in her ass...
        nomadd liked this post

Comment

re-writing my spec doc, to make it more "user friendly" for the client

Client want the spec. to be more "high level"

Is there a way to hide pages in Word like you can hide sheets in Excel.

Client version = "It's going to be awesome!"

Everyone else = 27 pages.
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by nomadd View Post
            Love UD. The problem is that you can spend hours there.

I only got as far as "anal sex", definition 4, before I spilt my coffee laughing: Okay, seriously, i have read about 4 pages of these and guys talk about girls literally s-h-i-t-t-i-n-g all over the place. You cant expect to just shove it up in her ass...
            Nice. His idea of foreplay is an enema.

Comment

Don't you just hate it when you go to point out someones wrongness on the internet and then they delete their post in shame before you get the chance to hit reply
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Back button?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Back button?
                  IE had lost it and reloaded the page when I clicked back
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                    Don't you just hate it when you go to point out someones wrongness on the internet and then they delete their post in shame before you get the chance to hit reply
                    It doesn't count if "they" beat you to it.

Although I didn't delete my post because I thought what I said was wrong. I just belatedly realised it was a bit out of context in response to a question that was clearly rhetorical on a second reading.

Comment

Working...
                    X