• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Crown Jewels

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Crown Jewels

The Sun | The Best for News, Sport, Showbiz, Celebrities | The Sun

Bit of a storm in a teacup. Looks like the main issue is that his security guys didn't stop anyone taking photos as opposed to the prince stripping stark bollock naked. Good on the lad IMHO shows he can have a laugh like the rest.

Storm in a teacup or will the monarchy fall?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Given a choice between nazi uniform and naked he made the right choice for once.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      The Sun | The Best for News, Sport, Showbiz, Celebrities | The Sun

Bit of a storm in a teacup. Looks like the main issue is that his security guys didn't stop anyone taking photos as opposed to the prince stripping stark bollock naked. Good on the lad IMHO shows he can have a laugh like the rest.

Storm in a teacup or will the monarchy fall?
      I think it was a mistake to ask the press not to print the pictures - it just makes what would be a five minute wonder into a much bigger story. I really can't imagine that anyone actually cares that Harry played strip billiards.

I'm sure most people have played strip-something in their formative years. Perhaps we need a poll.

Comment

Its just the press making a big thing of somthing small, Oh!

Seriously, good on him, if any of us had chance to frollick naked in a pool full of lovelies we would, he will never be king of England so why not have some fun instead

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          I'm sure most people have played strip-something in their formative years. Perhaps we should never have stopped.
          ftfy
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Storm in a teacup IMHO.

Royalty has gone up in my view. Suddenly they are seeming normal and maybe even up for a laugh.

Great cartoon in the paper yesterday with a butler offering the queen a biscuit, "Ginger Nuts Maaaaam", she replies, "Oh, you've seen the articles already".
            Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Working...
            X