• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Long Weekend....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long Weekend....

...what are you lot up to, then?

The boy and I are going down to Bristol for a couple of days.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Have a date tonight and then am going Norwich vs QPR tomorrow and Sw4 on sunday. Then most of Monday nursing a substantial hangover

Comment

Doing stuff. There sure is a lot of stuff.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        Doing stuff. There sure is a lot of stuff.
        Isn't there though. I put off the little stuff in favour of the big stuff.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Beers n curry n catchup in Weybridge with a mate.

Chiswick for big party in a pub.

Trying to get Rockstar's LA Noire working on the PC.

Might cook some seafood - desperately seeking lobster.

Having coffee with a mate.

If the weather's good, taking the Kawa Ninja out for a spin.

Doing accounts and other paperwork.

Preparing for my 3 week holiday in Mallorca. Magaluf*, it's the only place where even hyperD can hump plenty legs!!! Woooohooooo!

* - nah, not going to that place, going somewhere quiet and non-touristy in the NW
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

40mph onshore wind forecast, going sailing.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Driving back from pissy weather Cornwall tomorrow. Packing Sunday and doing some work before getting up at 5.30am Monday to catch a flight to Dallas before transferring and arriving in Silicon Valley at 7.45pm or approximately 18 hours after I left my house. Least that's two billing days for Monday though.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                If the weather's good, taking the Kawa Ninja out for a spin.
                I'm hoping to get the Fazer Thou out for a spin too if the weather holds.
                Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Good work MP.

Tonight I will be cooking something tasty for Mrs P

Tomorrow my Sis and little nephew are coming round and then we"re taking pater out for lunch. The pup gets her 2nd inoculation and will able to venture outside of the garden for walks. Should be a nice day if the weather is good.

Sunday Mrs P is going for a spa day with a mate so I can progress with some "pointless bloke project" as she puts it.

Monday we"ll have to see what the weather"s like.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                    ...what are you lot up to, then?
                    Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Garden? Done.
                    Decorating? Done.
                    Brakes on car? Done.
                    Shopping? Just about to do.
                    Cleaning the house? Half done; will complete this afternoon.

Weekend? Clear and lazy (but mustn't forget about the Czech MotoGP!)
                    nomadd liked this post

Comment

Working...
                    X