• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Censorship on the web - tinfoil or no tinfoil?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Censorship on the web - tinfoil or no tinfoil?

I was pointed to this by one of my security friends today, whos getting pretty excited about the "Gentlemen's guide to forum spies" , contained as part of the post.

Censored Slashdot Post

The Gentleperson's Guide To Forum Spies

There's a whole army of conspiracy theorists, but not a single slashdot post in a google crawl for The+Gentleperson's+Guide+To+Forum+Spies+slashdot

OOOOOOOoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOO O

See you after the bank holiday weekend for - ContractorUK forum sliding campaign exposed!

What are the chances that he's a raging fruitloop?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

By implementing continual and non-related postings that distract and disrupt (trolling ) the forum readers they are more effectively stopped from anything of any real productivity
      This is what general does to real life
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

By implementing continual and non-related postings that distract and disrupt (trolling ) the forum readers they are more effectively stopped from anything of any real productivity.
        I think it's safe to say that if you're using an internet forum it's a bit too late to be worrying about "real productivity" anyway.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          What are the chances that he's a raging fruitloop?
          very high I reckon. I think it may well be a weird hoax type thing , but found the content funny based on comparing it to general.

I've definately seen forum sliding here over the years and the comments on how to obsfucicate are very relevant to some

Maybe he's spent time in General too?

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
            I think it's safe to say that if you're using an internet forum it's a bit too late to be worrying about "real productivity" anyway.
            I might have to retire this sockie, I'm running out of things to say
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
              Was it really almost four weeks ago? How time flies

Comment

aww you bugger.

Comment

Comment

I really wish I'd spotted this thread earlier - I'd have deleted it for a while...
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X