• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fatbrain, Zapper and We Buy Books

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fatbrain, Zapper and We Buy Books

Anyone used any of these sites. Got mentioned to me in the week. Looks like this is a good way to get rid of your old technical books.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

The bin works for me. They are too heavy and therefore postage is too much.

Comment

Any better than Amazon marketplace? That's what I usuall use

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
        The bin works for me. They are too heavy and therefore postage is too much.
        Postage is paid for. You basically give them a list, they tell you what it's worth and send a courier to pick them up.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Postage is paid for. You basically give them a list, they tell you what it's worth and send a courier to pick them up.
          Ah I didnt realise. Interesting concept. They dont want to buy my Windows 2000 resource kit though

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
            Ah I didnt realise. Interesting concept. They dont want to buy my Windows 2000 resource kit though
            That's 'cos it's a very simple book.

Step 1) Run setup.exe
            Step 2) If it does not work, Google for the answer.

Keeps me in contract!

Comment

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
              That's 'cos it's a very simple book.

Step 1) Run setup.exe
              Step 2) If it does not work, Google for the answer.

Keeps me in contract!

Yes, the internet wasnt quite so useful back in 2000 though and I do remember reading these. They dont seem to have the latest version on fatbrain either.

Comment

Working...
              X