• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lion in Essex

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lion in Essex

Supposedly: BBC News - Police investigate 'lion' spotted in a field in Essex

I thought that was another stackoverflow question

Comment

Time to get the catapult and some marbles to whip it in to a froth before the police get there. Good evenings entertainment for sure.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Reminds me of the tiger in Hampshire

Comment

or the tiger_of_Luton
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

plod:anyone who sees the animal is advised to dial 999

EO:anyone who sees the animal is advised to turn around and run like fck

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Two men are walking through Essex. Suddenly, they see a lion in the distance, running towards them. They turn and start running away. But then one of them stops, takes some running shoes from his bag, and starts putting the on.

'What are you doing?' says the other man. 'Do you think you will run faster than the lion with those?'
              'I don't have to run faster than the lion,' he says. 'I just have to run faster than you.'

Boom boom
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

A man walks into a bar with a giraffe. He walks up to the bar and takes a seat, the giraffe does the same. The man orders a beer for himself and a double scotch for the giraffe. They both proceed to drink and after a while they order the same again. They continue all night, ordering the same drinks, drinking them and ordering another load untill suddenly the giraffe falls off his stool and lies unconscious on the floor. The man gets up of his stool and heads for the door, The barman shouts at him as he heads out the door ‘You can’t leave that lyin’ ‘ere!’ to which the man replies, ‘Its not a lion its a giraffe!

I thank you

Comment

Reading has got a new lion - a partner for Kinglsey called Queensley.

Comment

Is it a Lion you might see in Kenya?

Comment

Working...
                    X