• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Worried

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worried

Seeking wise CUKer advice. For 3 nights running I've had erotic dreams about elderly women. Should I seek counselling or just give in to these tendencies and try and groom some old ladies on silversurfers.net by pretending to be a 90 year old male?
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

K-Y

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      Seeking wise CUKer advice. For 3 nights running I've had erotic dreams about elderly women. Should I seek counselling or just give in to these tendencies and try and groom some old ladies on silversurfers.net by pretending to be a 90 year old male?
      It's just a phase you are going through. Many older women are looking for young men with gsoh for n/s fun. Many are ns and oh

er.. so I believe. a mate told me
      <cough>

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I think you already know the answer mate.

Comment

Divorce your wife. Marry a millionairess 90 year old.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Divorce your wife. Marry a millionairess 90 year old.
            Done the first part. Second part is obviously my Plan B. Just got to get used to the taste of Dentu-Creme and menthol laced spittle again.
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

.net, you say?

It's not Gentile, is it?
              nomadd liked this post

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                Done the first part. Second part is obviously my Plan B. Just got to get used to the taste of Dentu-Creme and menthol laced spittle again.
                Your ex-wife was also an OAP?
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  Your ex-wife was also an OAP?
                  No, my first wife was a toothless dental floss saleswoman from Montana.
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Put on some surgical stockings and have a J Arthur you big jessie. I'm sure you'll be right as rain in no time.

God - I really can't believe how this place has gone to the dogs. In my day .... mutter ... yes that's right love ... mutter. ... used to be all fields ... you could leave your acount unlocked ... mutter
                    +50 Xeno Geek Points
                    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Working...
                    X