• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Long weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long weekend

Get up to anything nice?

Ordered some new glasses since I left mine on the plane last week <- Me

I did declutter my magnetic white board thingy by my desk and put all my post and expenses that need to be sorted on a table rather than a pile on the floor. I'm counting this as progress.

How was the b'day brillo?

Comment

Saw lots of friends, went to Chiswick for a engagement party, had a curry on Fri night, biked about (motorbike and cycle). Got caught in the monsoon on Sat and had to use the hand dryer in the men's toilet to dry off. Did my paperwork, drank some absinthe in the sun. Chilled a bit.
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Went to Devon, saw parents, in-laws, kids and grand kids.

Ate too much, pub meal with in-laws on Sat, huge carvery with kids on Sunday.

As mentioned in another thread, proved how unfit I am, by going up the Monument's 311 steps.
        Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          How was the b'day brillo?
          It was superb thanks! Kids had decided my favourite day would be Steam train followed by BBQ - whatever happened to the cocaine and stripper option?

At least wife got me a rude DVD.

Hopefully I am close to a decision on my next athletic event - I certainly spent enough time thinking about it yesterday.

Comment

Went to cadwell park for the british superbikes yesterday got a prime position looking at the hill and the start straight and apart from feeding and watering we never moved and sat in our chairs from 9:30 til 18:00 superb way to spend a bank holiday Monday

saw a (the) Vulcan Bomber fly over my house on Sunday that was spectacular

Comment

Went shopping for school uniforms for the kids, stop counting as the tills went passed £150! God help me when the youngest starts so I have three sets to buy each year
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Saturday - bbq & stupidly went out partying til late with friends
                Sunday, Interval Training = 4 x (2km @ 4:25/km, 90 seconds rest) - I thought I might actually die afterwards, I blame the partying
                Monday - day of rest, bbq
                This morning, distance training = 16km in 90 mins @ 5:38/km before breakfast, feel surprisingly good, perhaps thats due to the HUGE bowl of pasta salad I'm devouring. This afternoon, flight to client co.
                The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Quiet weekend, apart from laughing at / commiserating with son who went to Creamfields with a group of his mates and woke up in a pond on Sunday morning.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Get up to anything nice?
                    My end-of-year accounts.

Nice?

Hmmm....
                    nomadd liked this post

Comment

Working...
                    X