• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My Lunch....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Lunch....

Got a back log of Graze boxes to go through so lunch at my desk today while I talk myself out of, and back into buying an iPad and this case
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Got a back log of Graze boxes to go through so lunch at my desk today while I talk myself out of, and back into buying an iPad and this case
    They were right into them at a place I worked last year. It was like a pyramid scheme where the commodity being pushed was barely-edible sawdust: one person got a free box, then they used an introductory offer to sign somebody else up, then it snowballed.

There are only about three edible tubs in every box of 18 or so, the rest being filled with weird nuts and legumes. Before long, everyone had a stack of uneaten boxes on their desk and in their bins!

Comment

I've never met anybody that paid for them, I think the contents are nice (I normally go for the least healthy things they do) but vastly overpriced.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
        They were right into them at a place I worked last year. It was like a pyramid scheme where the commodity being pushed was barely-edible sawdust: one person got a free box, then they used an introductory offer to sign somebody else up, then it snowballed.

There are only about three edible tubs in every box of 18 or so, the rest being filled with weird nuts and legumes. Before long, everyone had a stack of uneaten boxes on their desk and in their bins!
        Most of the stuff I like, although they can be too OTT on sweet stuff at times
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          My Lunch...
          Ham & Pickle sarnie.
          Pear and some red grapes to follow.
          Finished with a Cup-o-tea and 4 Rich Tea biccies.
          nomadd liked this post

Comment

A nice 5 mile run followed by Roasted Squash, Feta Cheese, Semi dried Tomatoes and Rocket with Red rice and Quinoa.

Comment

My lunch: marathon + Ibuprofen. Yours sounded better, Brillo.

Comment

Do you mean Snickers?
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  Do you mean Snickers?
                  No I do not. Damn 'Merkins.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    Do you mean Snickers?
                    They are called marathons always have been and always will be - fact.

Comment

Working...
                    X