• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are you a bit thicker than you should be ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you a bit thicker than you should be ?

Apparently people who smoke pot in the early twenties lose some IQ and memory capacity.
    Personally, I never touched the stuff or anything similar(apart from the ale)

but is there anyone here who would have been the next Einstein if they hadnt smoked all that ganja ?

potty

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

sas spent his university days working in one of those cannabis farm houses.

I wonder if he ever smoked any?

Comment

I don't understand the question, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        Apparently people who smoke pot in the early twenties lose some IQ and memory capacity.

but is there anyone here who would have been the next Einstein if they hadnt smoked all that ganja ?

potty

Hammering the recreational drugs can certainly affect your short term memory and do your nerves in but they can open you up to wonderful thoughts, feelings, experiences that you otherwise might not of had. It's a trade off for some.

Worst thing about ganja for youngsters is it makes them lazy at a point in their lives when they should be the opposite.

Comment

Smoked a ton of pot when i was young. Still got a huge IQ.

Comment

potty

When I did the drug test for my DV, they found it hard to believe I'd never tried drugs. It was like an alien concept to them. So I guess it must be quite prevalent for people to try it in their youth.

I did wonder if that drug tester was still taking them herself, mind you. She asked me if I dyed my hair (because apparently certain dyes/shampoos contain hemp, and when they test your hair sample that can give a false positive for marijuana). I said I did, and she asked how long ago....."four days ago", "what colour?". I remind you I was sitting in front of her, and she did not have a white stick or a guide dog in evidence.

I very nearly said "pink", but instead just answered "blonde" with a straight face, and added it to the list of reasons that I ultimately ended up declining the job.

Comment

An assumption of cause and effect.

Perhaps people with a natural adolescent dip in IQ are more likely to be potheads.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
                When I did the drug test for my DV, they found it hard to believe I'd never tried drugs. It was like an alien concept to them. So I guess it must be quite prevalent for people to try it in their youth.

I did wonder if that drug tester was still taking them herself, mind you. She asked me if I dyed my hair (because apparently certain dyes/shampoos contain hemp, and when they test your hair sample that can give a false positive for marijuana). I said I did, and she asked how long ago....."four days ago", "what colour?". I remind you I was sitting in front of her, and she did not have a white stick or a guide dog in evidence.

I very nearly said "pink", but instead just answered "blonde" with a straight face, and added it to the list of reasons that I ultimately ended up declining the job.

I knew a bird who bleached her bum hole, they thought she was on crack

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  An assumption of cause and effect.

Perhaps people with a natural adolescent dip in IQ are more likely to be potheads.

my thoughts
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)

Comment

I knew a bird who bleached her bum hole, they thought she was on crack
                    She probably was.

Comment

Working...
                    X