• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Guild Wars 2

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guild Wars 2

So for the last month or so BGG has been muttering about Guild Wars 2, today he emailed

“Guild Wars 2 has launched today, Are we/you planning on having a look at it”

So hint dropped & picked up on we now have copies to be installed tonight.

So anyone else on here planning to play? (GW2 that is)
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Played the frist one but never bought any of the expansion packs.

Just stuck to the Arenas after that, it was much more fun but sucked up quite a bit of my life so stopped playing.

I thought GW2 was going to be released months ago!

Comment

I am counting down the days to WOW's new expansion pack, not sure I can dedicate time to any other game

EDIT: Just seen GW2 is M$ only anyway
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

MoP is out on Thursday I believe so no time to be bothering with anything else! Time to invoke substitution and order 20 cases of red bull!
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Has it got zombies? If so, I'm in!
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            MoP is out on Thursday I believe so no time to be bothering with anything else! Time to invoke substitution and order 20 cases of red bull!
            MoP?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
              So for the last month or so BGG has been muttering about Guild Wars 2, today he emailed

No wonder you lot need recruitment agents to act as go betweens between you and people
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                MoP?
                Mists of Pandaria, the new WOW expansion.

To be clear I do not play WOW.

Borderlands 2 on the 21st. May take a look at GW2 if BL2 sucks.
                Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
                  Mists of Pandaria, the new WOW expansion.

To be clear I do not play WOW.

Borderlands 2 on the 21st. May take a look at GW2 if BL2 sucks.
                  MoP doesn't come out until 25th September

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post

ok HJ

you have one sentance to sell it to me. If I like the cut of yer jib

I'll get in tonight

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X