• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The James Bond innuendo thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The James Bond innuendo thread

I'll start:

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

My favourite is a toss up between Pussy Galore and "as long as the collar and cuffs match".

Comment

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Great thread. I'm off to consult the archives.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            Great thread. I'm off to consult the archives.
            Are you still in there?

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              My favourite is a toss up between Pussy Galore and "as long as the collar and cuffs match".

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

This one is good. Check 50 seconds in:

Moneypenny: Where are you James?
                Bond: I'm just up here in Oxford, brushing up on a little Danish

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

"I love a good ride in the mornings" as JB prepares for a spot of horse riding. Not sure which JB file this comes from.

Comment

From Russia With Love.

Tatiana: I think my mouth is too big.
                    007: It's just the right size for me.
                    Job motivation: how the powerful steal from the stupid.

Comment

Working...
                    X