• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Conjoined twins

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conjoined twins

Conjoined twins Abby and Brittany Hansel celebrate 22nd birthday on reality show | The Sun |Showbiz|TV

This popped up on the telly in my hotel last night but I fell asleep. Interesting to see in the comments that a well
    Known CUKKER has commented.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Actually, they look normal. Apart from the two heads.

Seriously - good for them - they look like they're getting on with life, and having a good crack at it against the odds.

Comment

Do we have a paralympic three-legged race?

Comment

I certainly wish them well, but by god that is hideous.

Comment

Oh, Mitch, we could have guessed.

Comment

Originally posted by Robinho View Post
            I certainly wish them well, but by god that is hideous.
            why hideous?
            this could be a new species, a mutation, as proposed by einstein. They could find a niche, exploit it and start to succeed
            pretty soon they could oust us by the process of survival of the fittest.
            If you had a choice, a kebab filled porker chavess with tattooos, or a fit bird with two heads,
            which one would you breed with ?

pretty soon, all the kids would be double headed and a new species (homo sapiens, double headius) would take hold and be in competition with us.

Imagine you were recruiting in IT. you could take a Brit for £350 a day, a Bob for £25 a day, or Bob with two heads for £25 a day
            ok, the coffee bill might double, but the double brain Bob would get the job.

It's not the Bobs that we should worry about, it's this new Double head Bob species that I am concerned about

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Pair programming.

Comment

This might be wrong, but if you shag one of them, which one are you actually shagging?

Comment

am I weird first thing I thought about was what happens if one of them fancies it and the other has a headache?
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    This might be wrong, but if you shag one of them, which one are you actually shagging?

And the right answer is..............

Who cares!

Comment

Working...
                    X