• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The London Met losesVisa sponsorship rights

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The London Met losesVisa sponsorship rights

we not done this?

Students face deportation after London Metropolitan University loses visa power - Education - London 24

61% of a random sample dodgy after failing an audit?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Bloody foreigners, coming over here and stealing out erm... education!

Send the back I say!

[SimonMac in Daily Mail mode]
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Placed 118 out of 120 in best university table. Filled with foreign students who cannot speak English and never attend lectures but work in curry houses making money. It was nothing but a scam, a fake university interested in getting as much foreign students tuition fees as possible and foreign students wanting to somehow get in and get absorbed in the illegal labour market.

I know of universities ( bedfordshire if you want to know ) , who have gone to colleges in India and interviewed students and give out instant admissions based on answers to a few questions. The only objective is to get as many foreign students to take up admissions so that they can get their grubby hands on the foreign student tuition fee.

Close them all.
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

this really isn't funny to me.. Not one bit.
        Last edited by administrator; 31 August 2012, 10:35. Reason: complaint from the college - removing quote

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
          The numbers coming in via illigal immigration channels is nothing compared to the number allowed in through the open door policy era
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

And the "highly trusted sponsor" endorsement by the UK Border Agency ?

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
              And the "highly trusted sponsor" endorsement by the UK Border Agency ?

It's a akin to a tax avoidance scheme with the blessing of HMRC
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Rather curiously, back in June we discovered that someone had copied our entire webtulipe, changed the name & photos & used it for some imaginary college on an industrial estate.

Still trying to figure that one out.
                errr - I can explain! The vice chancellor has just announced you are moving to an industrial estate. Try reading your emails!

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  Rather curiously, back in June we discovered that someone had copied our entire webtulipe, changed the name & photos & used it for some imaginary college on an industrial estate.
                  Still trying to figure that one out.
                  Probably Area 51 for you Aliens

Comment

Last edited by administrator; Today at 11:35. Reason: complaint from the college - removing quote
                    Hey London Met, you are a ******* disgrace. You should be ashamed.

Admin, please feel free to remove this post if the college complains...
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X