• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Obama pops up on Reddit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obama pops up on Reddit

For those who use Reddit this might be old news but it was surprising to see him do a Q & A session ( called AMA ) on Reddit yesterday.

I am Barack Obama, President of the United States -- AMA : IAmA

Despite Reddit being a high user visit website, Obama's visit crashed it.

Have to wait and see if Cameron does one.
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

damn, shame I missed that. Some good questions and he's been very brave with some of his answers too.

I still don't have much hope he's got the power, even as president, to make some of the changes he suggests though.

Comment

Of course, he'd hardly even started before somebody corrected his grammar: s0crates82 comments on I am Barack Obama, President of the United States -- AMA

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
        For those who use Reddit this might be old news but it was surprising to see him do a Q & A session ( called AMA ) on Reddit yesterday.

I am Barack Obama, President of the United States -- AMA : IAmA

Despite Reddit being a high user visit website, Obama's visit crashed it.

Have to wait and see if Cameron does one.
        [Cynical] Goodness me, there must be an election coming up or something. [/Cynical]

Comment

Working...
        X