• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Polite Grafitti?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polite Grafitti?

Academic arrested after polite grafitti is found on cars - Telegraph

Oddly I think that being polite made it more intimidating.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    No, not really. You are more scared of someone intelligent or an unreasoning thug?

Comment

"romanes eunt domus"
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Academic arrested after polite grafitti is found on cars - Telegraph

I could understand someone scrawling something like 'rather common, don't you think' on the X5, but the other cars were fairly innocuous.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
          No, not really. You are more scared of someone intelligent or an unreasoning thug?
          The thing about the unreasoning thug is they will soon forget and move on. But the intelligent one has some sort of purpose.

Though I find them both quite scary.

Comment

Working...
          X