• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guild Wars 2

(yes the weekend was left clear for it)
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Comment

This evening will be the monthly Kegel (9 pin bowling) fun and games

Tomorrow will be a small bit of work in the morning followed by football and then a walk across the road to the Weinfest

Sunday will be chilling and a visit to the Mainland Games
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Well.....

My daughter is coming to stay this weekend, so we have a nice dinner in tonight to catch up.

Tomorrow we have someone coming round to put in some skirting board to finish off one of the bedrooms, then I'm moving furniture whilst my wife does her room organization thing. I'm also taking the spotlights out of the upstairs hall and replacing them with one big centre light.

Saturday night, might go out, might stay in.

Sunday morning I'm working on one of the classic cars then I have to drive to my mum's to pick up my uncle's effects as he died last week and I'm his executor. Need to sort out what's what.

How about you?

p.s. this is another daughter, not the one that's coming back to stay for a bit!
        Last edited by Lockhouse; 31 August 2012, 08:40.
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Rowing, cycling, swimming, sleeping, tanning, drinking

You?

Comment

Drinking and shagging. Lots of.

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
              Rowing, cycling, swimming, sleeping, tanning, drinking

You?
              You have an iron man in 2 weeks. Shouldn't you be eating? And what about running? Or did you decide to do crochet that weekend instead?

I have nothing planned - think there is a neighbour party for child on Sunday lunch - one less meal to pay for.

Comment

Trimming my bush tomorrow, also cutting the lawn and clearing all the rubbish that seems to have piled up round the back of the shed

Sunday the wife is working so i am home alone

Comment

Originally posted by Support Monkey View Post
                  Trimming my bush tomorrow, also cutting the lawn and clearing all the rubbish that seems to have piled up round the back of the shed

Sunday the wife is working so i am staying home wanking all day
                  FTFY. ;-)
                  Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Support Monkey View Post
                    Did anyone else read that as a giant double entendre?
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                    X