• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rant - I should be so lucky

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rant - I should be so lucky

Jammy jammy jammy spawny f*ckiing aussies.
    Oh for some decent referees
    As soon as Japan took the lead (shame that Schwartzer wasn't able to both punch the Japanese player away and clear the ball) the jjjsfaussies started using their weight and strength against Japan. Nothing wrong with that provided it's not too heavy-handed or malicious, which it was, in spades.
    Cahill should have been sent off for the evil foul in the Japanese penalty area, and if not then certainly should have got a second yellow for the cast-iron penalty that the referee never noticed. Then again, according to Schwarzer the referee apologised to him for giving the Japanese goal about 5 minutes after he'd allowed it.
    I hope Brazil and Croatia crush the cheating whiny jammy ******* aussies into the ground and set new World Cup finals records against them, the cheating bastards.

Rant over, thank you for listening, I feel so much better.
    Why not?

Well , you have to give them some consolation . It will be a different story when the Brazillians start making the ball fly around the pitch , even if they had Harry Potter on their side they would still struggle to keep up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge

I hope Brazil and Croatia crush the cheating whiny jammy ******* aussies into the ground and set new World Cup finals records against them, the cheating bastards.
      That's a bit rough mate... We're not that bad!... Ok we are... But we won

I'm sure one of Darleks will exterminate us all for it very shortly

Comment

The japs weren't nippy enough.

Comment

Yup we well and truely flattened them. A bit like 1945 all over again.

Comment

Rant over, thank you for listening, I feel so much better.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget we spawned those ignorant twats, they'll be out b4 u know it

Comment

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
              Yes I blame our British Heritage! And he's right. We'll be out before you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by bennyboy
                Yes I blame our British Heritage! And he's right. We'll be out before you know it.
                Bad genes, your fecked.......

Comment

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117...-13762,00.html
                  RESIDENTS of a Queensland city are likely to be nursing big hangovers today after a second attempt at staging the world's biggest pub crawl.

Thousands of drinkers crammed into 16 different pubs across Maryborough yesterday for another crack at the quirky title, which was set in the Fraser Coast city in a world first attempt last June.
                  Maryborough councillor Anne Noia today said the city might have toppled its own record, with a preliminary count showing 2332 people had participated in the latest event.

A total of 1198 people helped clinch the record in last year's attempt.

"I think we sold about 3000 crawl cards, and so far that's what's been handed in," Ms Noia said.

"So we've well and truly eclipsed last year's numbers already."

Advertisement:
                  Participants are given official "crawl cards" which are stamped at each pub, before they are handed back to event organisers and sent away to record officials.
                  Drinkers are required to visit 10 pubs in six hours and sink at least one drink – alcoholic or not – at each venue to qualify.

Drinkers, who came from as far away as Finland, have 10 days to lodge their crawl cards.

Ms Noia said after yesterday's effort, Maryborough may have also qualified for the world's biggest hangover.

"I'm sure there's some sore heads this morning," she said.

"By the look of some of them that had a bit of a wobbly boot on last night, I think there could be some very tired and emotional people."

But we know how to have fun

Comment

Convicts 3 - Samurai 1
                    Do you think people who pack the confectionary into boxes at fudge making factories tell people what they do for a living?

Comment

Working...
                    X