• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OK, that's weird

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, that's weird

I had a dream he died last night.

I'd no reason to be thinking about him, he hasn't been on telly for years, I was just watching an old episode of Family Fortunes in my dream and found myself thinking I hadn't seen him for years and he'd probably died. I checked Wikipedia in my dream, and sure enough discovered he'd died. I even found myself wondering what nationality he was in the dream and checked that too: Australian, according to Dream Wikipedia. Turns out he's not Australian, but he did die there overnight.

Weird things, synchronicities.

You made him die and we should burn you as a witch.

Comment

If you have any premonitions about Tony Blair let us know I'd like to head down to William Hill to double my stake in the dead pool.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I haven't dreamed about him for weeks. months probbly

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Last time this happened to me it was Jeremy Beadle.

One wonders what untold good I could do humanity if I could only control this ability!

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
            Last time this happened to me it was Jeremy Beadle.

One wonders what untold good I could do humanity if I could only control this ability!
            If you have a special power, don't misuse or overuse it. be selective

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
              I had a dream he died last night.

I'd no reason to be thinking about him, he hasn't been on telly for years, I was just watching an old episode of Family Fortunes in my dream and found myself thinking I hadn't seen him for years and he'd probably died. I checked Wikipedia in my dream, and sure enough discovered he'd died. I even found myself wondering what nationality he was in the dream and checked that too: Australian, according to Dream Wikipedia. Turns out he's not Australian, but he did die there overnight.

Weird things, synchronicities.
              I dreamed my mobile phone caught fire, but when I woke up it was fine.

Guess I need to up my game on this dream premonition skill.
              Last edited by OwlHoot; 1 September 2012, 15:36.
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Happened to me once.

Quite unnerving.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Happened to me once.

Quite unnerving.
                  I suppose it would be even more unusual if meaningful coincidences never happened.

Comment

I once had a premonition the phone would ring and it did, a few hours later.

Comment

Working...
                    X