• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I wanna tell you a story....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanna tell you a story....

Max Bygraves has died, apparently.

That's grave news..

Comment

Gentile killed him by dreaming about him. Apparently.

Comment

"We've just had a swimming pool installed in the garden. None of us can swim but it's handy for washing the money in." MB

Comment

What do you call two raincoats left in a cemetry?

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm Buggeridge View Post
            Max Bygraves has died, apparently.
            There goes one of the last true variety show stars.

I wonder, if he were starting out today, how would he do on X-Factor or Britain's Got Talent?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
              There goes one of the last true variety show stars.

I wonder, if he were starting out today, how would he do on X-Factor or Britain's Got Talent?
              I don't really know a huge amount about him to be quite honest DS.

He did a few quiz shows in the 80's and he was Mike Yardwood's stock in trade.

One thing I did hear about him, though, was that some time in the 70's he was doing the Comedians or Wheeltappers and Shunters or some such nonsense and one of his production crew streaked nude across the set during his gag. That man was Keith Allen .

Max vowed that Keith Allen would never work in television again.

Sadly he failed

Comment

Working...
              X