• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where's MF?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's MF?

He forgot to post in the wee hours of the morning to remind us he's in America.

Do you think the FBI caught up with him?

I think Mossad finally got him.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

I've just got back from San Francisco. Been cycling since 11am to 6.30pm, followed by a crap Indian meal, lots of wandering up and down outside Pier 39 before hitting Lous Fish place for the blues and then a bar in Little Italy. I'll be out before my head hits the zzzzzzzzzz.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        I think Mossad finally got him.
        Nah, probably Aliens.
        nomadd liked this post

Comment

Maybe Gentile had a dream about him
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            I've just got back from San Francisco. Been cycling since 11am to 6.30pm, followed by a crap Indian meal, lots of wandering up and down outside Pier 39 before hitting Lous Fish place for the blues and then a bar in Little Italy.
            Dude

Remember the Hanky code

Comment

Originally posted by nomadd View Post
              Nah, probably Aliens.
              One can only hope.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Beavis View Post
                Dude

Remember the Hanky code

How on Earth would anyone tell the difference between Hustler/Prostitution and Daddy/Boy on a dark night (whatever the difference actually is) ?

They'd need five colour receptors, like a bird, instead of three to detect that slight difference in shades of green.

It would be funny to go cruising around in a gay bar showing a pink hanky with purple spots, and have everyone scratching their heads wondering what it meant
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  How on Earth would anyone tell the difference between Hustler/Prostitution and Daddy/Boy on a dark night (whatever the difference actually is) ?

They'd need five colour receptors, like a bird, instead of three to detect that slight difference in shades of green.
                  And yet you are an Owl?

Shouldn't be a problem at all.
                  nomadd liked this post

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

I'm alive!! I'm off for brekkie and then the hot tub(hope it's a time machine one!)
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X