• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

War Criminals

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

War Criminals

Good on you mate but it'll never happen

Again...

Nearly there...
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

please, please!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Hanging is too good for him. Boil him in Iraqi oil
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I don't know about Bush but Bliar will be offered asylum by Ecuador.
        <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Originally posted by petergriffin View Post
          I don't know about Bush but Bliar will be offered asylum by Ecuador.
          Blair has committed has been found guilty of a serious criminal offence in Malaysia. The same offence is criminal in a number of countries including Ecuador and therefore he would not be given asylum by Ecuador.

Assange has not committed any criminal offence and the accusations from Sweden are not criminal in Ecuador nor are they criminal in the UK. He was granted asylum because Sweden would not guarantee that he would not be extradited to the US and face the death penalty.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            Blair has committed has been found guilty of a serious criminal offence in Malaysia. The same offence is criminal in a number of countries including Ecuador and therefore he would not be given asylum by Ecuador.

Assange has not committed any criminal offence and the accusations from Sweden are not criminal in Ecuador nor are they criminal in the UK. He was granted asylum because Sweden would not guarantee that he would not be extradited to the US and face the death penalty.
            How do you know? Sweden hasn't had the chance to try him yet.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              What about the Wig Wearing One?

Any news on him?
              War criminal is a bit strong. He chopped his own finger off and that should be punishment enough.
              The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post

Don't want to derail this bulltulip thread with more bull tulip but why would Sweden offer a guarantee against a hypothetical scenario as the US has never issued a warrant for his arrest.

As for Bush/Blair trial it will never happen, there just isn't the political will from a "big country" for anyone to take notice, no US President or British PM will ever push the agenda as it would open up themselves at a later date for similar actions
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  What about the Wig Wearing One?

Any news on him?
                  You took that improvised explosive quite badly didn't you

Comment

If a case can be brought against these two for going to war with Iraq then presumably the same may apply to any war.
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                    X