• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Case Of Bad Loser ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Case Of Bad Loser ?

Was this meant for General?

Comment

That is the second time you have done this. You really suck lol

http://forums.contractoruk.com/welco...today-yet.html
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

No , I think that is potentially an issue here, if you can increase your stride by increasing the length of your blade then that is unfair.

Its needs to be looked at IMHO.
        Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

This is the reason i can't get excited about the paralympics, there will always be some doubt about the level of disability of some contestants.

Comment

Yeah sorry all - first day back from hols...blame it on jetlag

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
              No , I think that is potentially an issue here, if you can increase your stride by increasing the length of your blade then that is unfair.

Its needs to be looked at IMHO.
              Well there is a set limit that the Brazilian has complied with and Oscar could have had the same length blades if he wanted. Makes me laugh as this is the guy that is happy to shrug of the same comments and be supported by everyone when running in the full Olypmics even though he has a scientifically proven advantage in a straightline over a fully able sprinter. Oscar has gone right down in my estimation for sure.

Comment

Whilst I agree in theory with Oscar's point, I also agree with NLUK on this.

The Brazilian complied with the rules as laid out by the governing body, whether or not the regulations need changing is a discussion for a different time and place - not when you've just been beaten into second.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  Oscar could have had the same length blades if he wanted.
                  Is that not part of his point though? He can't have the same length as them as he only has approval to use the ones he used in the able-bodied Olympics which are in proportion with the rest of his body?

Comment

What further annoys me is all this has taken the spotlight off Blake Leeper lunging for the line and getting bronze, also on dual blades. Not just him but the rest of the field that were not on dual blades when they have been proven to give an advantage. I think I will demote Oscar from a disappointment to a tosser.

Comment

Working...
                    X