• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Daz Sampson

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daz Sampson

http://www.dazsampson.co.uk/

Listen to the UK entry for the 2006 Eurovision Song contest, it just might change your life. He didn't win by the way. I think he's from Sheffield.

Oh dear gawd...

"
    message from Daz
    hi everyone ...
    this is a short message to say thanks to everyone who has contacted me over past few weeks..i will respond to them all in due course...however right now i'm sure you can all understand im absolutely mad bizzy trying to become the new shane ritchie.

none the less i do read all your emails and once again thanks a lot.

yours TV's DAZ SAMPSON
    "
    Vieze Oude Man

Comment

I can see this guy is going to be around for a while..

Comment

He looks a bit old to be hanging about with schoolgirls.
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

He's a twat. Supporting evidence for this opinion can be found on his website.

Exhibit A : His continued belief that we lost due to political voting and not because it was a crap song, sung badly.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I'd take number 2 from the left.

Comment

The man is a complete twat...

"
              May 18, 2006
              Daz calling from anthens
              hello gang

short note to say all is going well eurovision land are really taking to to live act now..

we are beeing talked about 90% is positive.

keep up the support back home.

oh and for the record the recording of boom bang a bang..is noting like what the sound is now...so trust me sit back and let me "the peoples champion" with my girls...make your saturday a proud and memorable one

daz
              "
              Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Originally posted by aussieItman
                I'd take number 2 from the left.
                Dunno, they all look a little psycho to me.
                Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
                  He's a twat. Supporting evidence for this opinion can be found on his website.

Exhibit A : His continued belief that we lost due to political voting and not because it was a crap song, sung badly.
                  Perhaps it was, but ISTM that a crap song, sung badly won, so how did that happen?

tim

Comment

Classic year
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X