• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Lefties are back

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Lefties are back

Not long, after many years of another labour mismanagement of the economy the lefties are back - aided and abetted by a liberal pensioner. Having retired on the fruits of free market economics he has decided to support the dead hand of an idealism that has not only never created a penny of wealth but has consigned the entrepreneurial excellence of Europe to a shrinking golden Goose that every leftie sponger goes to with their sense of entitlement.

Fair enough, let us say that the downturn of economies was down to the collapse of the global markets (thanks to policies of another leftie ars*wipe called Bill Clinton), but it was inexcusable for Labour to borrow and spend during the boom times of the economy thus leaving the cupboard bare when the poor old Tories get voted in (begrudgingly) to clear up the mess.

What is it? why do we not see through these leftie idiots who want to borrow and borrow, who want to blow immigration barriers away and let anyone come and live and work here, who want to undermine the very businesses that sustain and create whatever growth there is that pay the pension funds that look after those who have worked hard all their lives and now deserve to be looked after in retirement.

They (labour) were supposed to be the party of the working class yet they admit thousands upon thousands of low paid workers into the country to decimate the working class jobs. Not only are they back with their sneering hypocrisy but they have returned unashamedly to CUK.

It is there in black and white that business and free enterprise is the only way for societies to prosper -rough edges there most certainly are but we should be debating how to best make it a fair system for everyone, but we are not. Instead a dead hand of incompetent "self interest" left wing bureaucracy has failed whether it comes in the form of the Euro, the health and safety executive or the European court of human rights. The lefties have destroyed all that is good about society and in the areas that they should be excelling they have feathered their own nests instead of using their influence within their leftie dominated institutions to enable everyone access to the freedoms and affluence of free markets.

Now all we see is the re-emergence of these dirty little hypocrites blaming the Tory government for not being fast enough to replenish their gravy trains -

As Churchy once said "we shall fight them on the beaches"
    Last edited by DodgyAgent; 3 September 2012, 15:37.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

I agree, left-handed folk are evil, simple as that.
    Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

Thou shalt not suffer a mutie to live.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I hope that this is all bravado . Otherwise I worry that you're seriously going to hurt people , with all this death, war and churchill rhetoric you often spout.

Best I saw was "greedy pigs, all with their snouts in the trough" .....

We've had famous nutters on here before, lets not have another. (remember that "catch me if you can" type guy who blagged as an army doctor?)

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
          I hope that this is all bravado . Otherwise I worry that you're seriously going to hurt people , with all this death, war and churchill rhetoric you often spout.

Best I saw was "greedy pigs, all with their snouts in the trough" .....

We've had famous nutters on here before, lets not have another. (remember that "catch me if you can" type guy who blagged as an army doctor?)
          Then argue your point and try doing it without cliches. Perhaps you can take one of my points and utterly destroy it.
          Roll cliche...............................
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

**** me, you been on a Daily Mail writing course?
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              **** me, you been on a Daily Mail writing course?
              You are the one posting links with the Mail not me.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                You are the one posting links with the Mail not me.
                Yeah, but that's reading, not writing but now I no longer need to read the Mail
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by doomage View Post
                  I agree, left-handed folk are evil, simple as that.
                  And as for left-footers...
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    Yeah, but that's reading, not writing but now I no longer need to read the Mail
                    I thought you lived in Germany. What is wrong with the German press?

Comment

Working...
                    X