• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

GB = Little America

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GB = Little America

Proof

(Quite disgusting actually)
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Proof

You wouldnt find Germans behaving like that would you?
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Proof

Stop reading the daily mail
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Would going into MTT mode be too much?
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Very....
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

I'm a family lawyer and I've had clients where their children have been taken into Local Authority care for less than what the American mothers do to their children in the Toddlers and Tiaras show - I really never thought it would take off over here due to our overzealous Social Services, I hope I'm right
            Well said
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Proof

Let me know when we have things that make America great like guns.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                He probably would......

.... do their mothers
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

I thought these beauty contests were quite already popular among the pikeys.
                  Last edited by petergriffin; 3 September 2012, 20:10. Reason: spulling
                  <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

While these pagents are pretty strange I don't subscribe to the common belief that they are some how sinister, people are too quick to jump to the conclusion that there is a sexual subcontext to them or that the children are being abused.

I think it is far more dusturbing that mid teen girls are still commonly used in outright provocative marketing campaigns where nobody even bats an eyelid at the model's age.

Comment

Working...
                    X