• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contacting Members on this site

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contacting Members on this site

Hi

I have been looking for tips as a contractor going through divorce and I have found lots of discussions on the subject (some crap but mostly good).

I want to contact some of the members directly - but for the life of me I cannot see anywhere where this is possible here ? There are no links or messaging facilities that I can see on member profiles. Is this the case ? Or can someone point me in the right direction please ?

Cheers

Matt
    Matt
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Despair and frustration will not shake our belief that the resistance is the only way of liberation"

Emile Lahud

Welcome

You get PM privileges after a few posts (10 I think?) so your best bet is to post crap in general all evening, then PM the people you want to tomorrow.

So let's get the formalities out the way:

Do you like films about gladiators?
    Do you know how to bleed a radiator?
    Where's the drinks cabinet?

BTW, if you were hoping to contact wim121 for his balanced and rational views, he's sadly no longer with us.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      BTW, if you were hoping to contact wim121 for his balanced and rational views, he's sadly no longer with us.
      Isnt it about time he was allowed back?

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
        Isnt it about time he was allowed back?
        I have a feeling he's still around.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          wim121 for his balanced and rational views
          Ah, I miss him

Comment

I have a Robin suit going cheap.

Comment