• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One of ours?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of ours?

Notes From the Frontline: A Breach of the Queen's Peace | Gizmodo UK

nice series of police stories
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Meh any idiot can get arrested for breach of the peace when they have an ex using their kids as ammo in a custody battle
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Meh any idiot can get arrested for breach of the peace when they have an ex using their kids as ammo in a custody battle
      I think I mine was Drunk and Disorderly. I forget. I was drunk.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Breaching "the Queen's peace". Smacks a little of serfdom, doesn't it? You all have to behave because you all belong to the queen.
        Job motivation: how the powerful steal from the stupid.

Comment

Bah, police propaganda

Comment

Arguing the toss with a policeman over a fixed penalty I was warned I'd be arrested for behaviour likely to lead to a breach of peace if i continued. On pointing out that if that was so, as we were the only people about, was he suggesting he was the one going to do the breach of peace was met with more threats. Feckin Police, power crazy fook wits.

Comment

Nsfw

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Suity was almost arrested for urinating in a public place, but then the officer noticed that Suity hadn't actually pulled Percy out before starting.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                X