• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Don't stroke that pussy!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't stroke that pussy!

Toxoplasmosis Gondii Symptoms and Treatment

'ere's some more:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...g-8102706.html
    Last edited by zeitghost; 18 May 2017, 11:52.

Comment

Saw something the other day, not sure if same, about a cat-carried virus that affects the brain and causes depression.

These tedious little wildlife-killing, crapping in my sparrow dust, bastards need exterminating. See to it z.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Just nail the creatures to a tree with copper nails. That sorts it.
        "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

written by...

About Kurt Schmitt

I'm a computer support professional, a website publisher and content marketer, founder of Cat Lovers Only and Inspirational Sayings in Action. I write on a wide variety of topics, including self improvement and motivation, weight loss and fitness, cats and pets, and website promotion.
          Keep to IT son.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Cat Owners Have Lower Heart Attack Risk, Study

The finding was the main result of a 10 year study of more than 4,000 Americans by researchers at the University of Minnesota's Stroke Institute in Minneapolis. Executive director of the Institute, Dr Adnan Qureshi.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

One of the latest studies into the subject, published in July, showed that women with toxoplasma antibodies – which indicate past exposure to the parasite – are significantly more likely than non-infected women to show suicidal or self-harm behaviour, with the risk increasing as levels of antibodies rise.
              An alternative interpretation is that cat ladies are mad, which I think we all intuitively know to be true.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
              X