• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's the deal on Gentile?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the deal on Gentile?

For someone who is rarely here, who/what is she/he and who's sockpuppet is she/he?

PM me if you want to avoid a ban.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    For someone who is rarely here, who/what is she/he and who's sockpuppet is she/he?

PM me if you want to avoid a ban.
    suity in a wig.

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Da da dun dun dun another one bites the dust.

What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Da da dun dun dun another one bites the dust.

Comment

A cliche. CUK's cat lady.
          A slightly potty bint approaching menopause, who like most people who are coding at 40, has convinced herself that she's a genius, rather than a misfit. This leads to her cock-sureness about stuff she knows nothing about.
          The combination of cat virus and lack of getting any has intensified the pottiness.

HTH
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            A slightly potty bint approaching menopause, who like most people who are coding at 40, has convinced herself that she's a genius, rather than a misfit. This leads to her cock-sureness about stuff she knows nothing about.
            The combination of cat virus and lack of getting any has intensified the pottiness.

HTH
            You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to sasguru again.

When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

HTH
              Succinct and to the point.

Comment

HTH
                Maybe I don't read enough of CUK, but where is the evidence for this? 'cause from what I've read I don't see it, At the moment it seems to me more like CUK ganging up on her in that she's the new flavor of the month to dislike.
                The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

HTH
                  Let's see: someone that calls themselves a "guru", is well past his sell by date, and talks out of his backside about things he knows nothing about states that I think I'm an expert and am past it. Do you know what projection is at all, oh aged "guru"?

I don't know if you've got a cat to cap it all off, but based on the fact that you keep speculating on my sex life when you clearly don't know the first thing about me, I'm guessing that's your real underlying problem. Hmmmm?

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                    Maybe I don't read enough of CUK....
                    What qualifies you to comment then?
                    I think the latest of many faux pas is her statement today that "...London has no posh areas..." or words to that effect.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X