• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Looks like Humus got an own goal eh

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Humus got an own goal eh

So those poor beach loving palestinians were topped by their own people (according to some reports one of those "peace" loving qasam rockets misfired and resulted in those beach loving palestinians getting a bit more than they bargained for on their big day out). The resultant misfire then set off bombs that had been purposely buried in the beach, which in turn lead to the deaths of a few people...which, as things seem to go, was then automagically blamed on them nasty israeli imperialist dogs!

Mailman

BBC is still reporting it as a Israeli shell - although they are starting to hedge their bets

Comment

I hate chIck peas
      Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Surely they can see the funny side?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof
          I hate chIck peas
          Don't eat them then, make anal beads out of them instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Black.
            Don't eat them then, make anal beads out of them instead.
            You must be very tight. Does it hurt you to take a dump?

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Crosby
              You must be very tight. Does it hurt you to take a dump?
              I had anal stitching done a while back when I was in Turkey on holiday. It narrows your passage by up to 6cm.

Comment

I had anal stitching done a while back when I was in Turkey on holiday. It narrows your passage by up to 6cm.
                You seem to have gone from one very extreme to another!

Comment

Obviously that wasn't enough, since your still talking.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

you're
                    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                    X