• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Iain Duncan Smith, Chris Grayling & Atos Origin reported for corporate manslaughter

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iain Duncan Smith, Chris Grayling & Atos Origin reported for corporate manslaughter

Thames Valley police crime incident report 18690...Wonder if it will be followed up. To do with 1,101 people dying due to WCA (Work Capability Assesment reports)
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Thames Valley police crime incident report 18690...Wonder if it will be followed up. To do with 1,101 people dying due to WCA (Work Capability Assesment reports)
    Its a start I suppose, but plenty more claimants left.

Comment

Why bother to work when you can declare yourself sick, get signed off and pick up a brand new car?

Motability - How the Scheme Works

If you receive the Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance or the War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement, getting a new car is easier and more affordable than ever. Through Motability, you simply exchange part or all of that allowance to lease the car of your choice

Motability offers a huge range of cars to choose from, suiting all needs and all budgets. There are currently around 450 cars that have no Advance Payment - over 200 of these cost less than your allowance, giving you back money to spend as you wish

No waiting lists. No credit checks.

We provide the car and the support you need so you can enjoy worry-free motoring, including:

A choice of around 2,000 cars
      Insurance, servicing and maintenance
      Full RAC breakdown assistance
      Annual tax disc
      Tyre and windscreen replacement
      60,000 mileage allowance over 3 years
      Many adaptations at no extra cost
      You don't have to drive - you can nominate up to two other drivers

Our worry-free policy continues right to the end of your three-year lease with a seamless transfer to your new car. Around 600,000 customers currently choose Motability for their mobility needs and 97%* of them would recommend the Scheme to their friends (*Motability CSI October 2011).
      600,000 customers eh?

I wonder how many working people reading this are driving round in clapped out old motors? If only they knew......
      Last edited by Flashman; 4 September 2012, 23:35.

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
        Its a start I suppose, but plenty more claimants left.
        Growing old is mandatory
        Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by from the OP
          Motability offers a huge range of cars to choose from, suiting all needs and all budgets. There are currently around 450 cars that have no Advance Payment - over 200 of these cost less than your allowance, giving you back money to spend as you wish
          Fine, if they need a car, give 'em a car. Not sure I agree with the giving 'em "cash back" part.

Comment

At least there is no testing required before commenting on here. No need to be nice, or humane, or thoughtful, or even logical or possessed of a basic humanity. All are welcome.
            Job motivation: how the powerful steal from the stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Ignis Fatuus View Post
              At least there is no testing required before commenting on here. No need to be nice, or humane, or thoughtful, or even logical or possessed of a basic humanity. All are welcome.
              Evidently.

Comment

I reported this crime. Update.

I reported this to Themes Valley then the MET who both told me to complain to the DWP. I sent straight to the top of the DWP the ombudsman. I was told to contact me MP. I contacted the CPS who said I can't complain to them until the police decide to act.

Under this system we couldn't stop a holocaust because we can't accuse our Government of corporate manslaughter.

Oh and under the new health and safty bill corporate manslaughter could be downgraded from Criminal to Cival if this goes through IDS could get a £100 fine for killing 1,102 people.

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Ignis Fatuus View Post
                  And no checking for facts or evidence with such statements.

This just a load of twaddle without either.
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cfgare View Post
                    I reported this to Themes Valley then the MET who both told me to complain to the DWP. I sent straight to the top of the DWP the ombudsman. I was told to contact me MP. I contacted the CPS who said I can't complain to them until the police decide to act.

Under this system we couldn't stop a holocaust because we can't accuse our Government of corporate manslaughter.

Oh and under the new health and safty bill corporate manslaughter could be downgraded from Criminal to Cival if this goes through IDS could get a £100 fine for killing 1,102 people.
                    And I'm sure you're going to supply us with this evidence, aren't you?
                    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                    X