• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ride London

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ride London

Looks like a good event. Quite tempted myself - need an excuse to get myself a nice road bike.

Warm up for your Milan thing, Brillo and Mich?

Just registered - but need to wait until February to find if you've got a place.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Just registered - but need to wait until February to find if you've got a place.
      Replying to your own post?

Comment

Originally posted by trap3 View Post
        Replying to your own post?
        So you up for it, Suity?

Comment

So you up for it, Suity?
          You invite Suity before me???

Up yours then.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Looks like a good event. Quite tempted myself - need an excuse to get myself a nice road bike.

Warm up for your Milan thing, Brillo and Mich?
            Milan is June 9th(I am currently deciding between Milan and the double enduroman - 4.8 mile swim, 230 mile cycle, 52 mile run - on 1st and 2nd June).

London 100 is 4th August which is one week after midnightman 2013. But that should make it a nice wind down. I will discuss with Mrs BP - she has got holiday plans.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              You invite Suity before me???

Up yours then.
              You should go for it. Nothing like a goal to get you motivated. Almost a year away, so plenty of time to get yourself in shape.

Comment

You should go for it. Nothing like a goal to get you motivated. Almost a year away, so plenty of time to get yourself in shape.
                registered a couple of weeks ago - organised by same folks as london marathon who rejected me 4 times

expecting same

they prefer internationals for bragging rights

expect it to be a sh@tfight for the first 10k at least - you know what you mamils are like

Comment

No, looks fun but clashes with this;

Torino 2013 WMG
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
                    registered a couple of weeks ago - organised by same folks as london marathon who rejected me 4 times
                    Is that because you are too minging at the finish line?

Comment

Working...
                    X