• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What happened last night?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened last night?

I come to the board this morning to see locked threads all over the place, name calling, et al.
    I don't know...you get a life for one night and you miss all the aggro.
    FWIW I like all the members on here...as long as they're not verbally abusing me
    *steps back into ready for abuse mode*
    Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

What happens in general stays in general. And as you weren't here, meh!!
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
      I come to the board this morning to see locked threads all over the place, name calling, et al.
      I don't know...you get a life for one night and you miss all the aggro.
      FWIW I like all the members on here...as long as they're not verbally abusing me
      *steps back into ready for abuse mode*
      Gentile dreamed about everybody. And we all died.

Count yourself lucky.
      nomadd liked this post

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Make love, not war. Everyone is now friends and we're all going to bed.
        Not quite sure what happened - but it ended well. Except those who went near sas are going to need some antibiotics for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by nomadd View Post
          Gentile dreamed about everybody. And we all died.

Count yourself lucky.
          If this is the afterlife I really HAVE made a mistake!
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            If this is the afterlife I really HAVE made a mistake!
            Well, I did warn you...
            nomadd liked this post

Comment

It was quite amusing seeing the silly old bint get all defensive, but that was about it. What amuses me the most about the scag, is that she's quick to acuse people of bullying, while bullying people. I cannot believe someone is that dumb to do it, and not expect to be picked up on it. Other than that, she posts nothing worthwhile and her abuse of CM was nasty and showed a side of her most vile.

Nah, not worth a drop of piss to be frank.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  Without wanting to piss on your fireworks, I long ago mentioned she was a peurile nasty bitch. Sorry d000hg, but wrong again, which I am sure you're used to...

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
                    It was quite amusing seeing the silly old bint get all defensive, but that was about it. What amuses me the most about the scag, is that she's quick to acuse people of bullying, while bullying people. I cannot believe someone is that dumb to do it, and not expect to be picked up on it. Other than that, she posts nothing worthwhile and her abuse of CM was nasty and showed a side of her most vile.

Nah, not worth a drop of piss to be frank.
                    Must of missed the whole abusing CM thread so can't really comment on whether it was overboard, although the general consensus seems to be that it was, but I think I did see Gentile apologise for that Old Hack.

Comment

Working...
                    X