• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

American company blames American companies for 11 September 2001

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

American company blames American companies for 11 September 2001

Forgive me if I've misunderstood, but I thought the guy behind all this had been shot in Pakistan. Apparently the WTC lot are going to sue the airport and the airline for damages.

American, United Face Trial Over 9-11 Towers Destruction - Businessweek

FFS
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Forgive me if I've misunderstood, but I thought the guy behind all this had been shot in Pakistan. Apparently the WTC lot are going to sue the airport and the airline for damages.

FFS
    The airport was pretty half-arsed letting people on with knives. Can't really see what the airlines could have done though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post

FFS
      If you're talking about "Osama Bin Ladin" there was never any evidence linking him to the 11/09/2001 attacks.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
        If you're talking about "Osama Bin Ladin" there was never any evidence linking him to the 11/09/2001 attacks.
        And spod would know, cos spod is the prime minister, the president and osama bin laden. These sockpuppets get everywhere....
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          And spod would know, cos spod is the prime minister, the president and osama bin laden. These sockpuppets get everywhere....
          Not at all. It's just amazing that everyone has attached the blame to Osama Bin Laden when the real enemy is still out there.

FFS, Obama is going to win an election on the back of Bin Laden being dead.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
            Not at all. It's just amazing that everyone has attached the blame to Osama Bin Laden when the real enemy is still out there.

FFS, Obama is going to win an election on the back of Bin Laden being dead.
            Who is the real enemy?
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Who is the real enemy?
              The matrix?

Penrod "Penry" Pooch,[1] the "mild-mannered" janitor?
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Is airport security the responsibility of the airline or the airport?
                Gronda Gronda

Comment

Who is the real enemy?
                  I haven't got a scooby but there was never any evidence against Osama Bin Laden so one day the yanks could wake up and think it's you.

The Yanks have woken up and realised that they aren't universally popular and some groups are fighting back against whatever they see as the root cause of their "lot" in whatever way they can.

It's easier for the populace of the US to deal with one problem at a time (They don't have much of an attention span) so they've been sold the concept of "al qaeda" as a singular "united enemy", they're not united and never have been.

Anyway, just my thoughts on the matter.

Carry on carrying on.

Comment

Originally posted by the_rangdo View Post
                    Is airport security the responsibility of the airline or the airport?
                    Dunno, but I find it strange to hold another victim of a crime liable for the crime. Strange, or just American.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                    X