• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How often do you eat out?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How often do you eat out?

Working from home makes it easy to meet friends for lunch so it's almost every day during the week and and least one day at the weekend. Minimum of two nights a week as well.

Contracting away from home meant every night I was away. What d'yall do?
    Me, me, me...

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Working from home makes it easy to meet friends for lunch so it's almost every day during the week and and least one day at the weekend. Minimum of two nights a week as well.

Contracting away from home meant every night I was away. What d'yall do?
    Rarely. Social life pretty non-existent. Not very good at the whole making friends thing. Last meal out was London Drinks. Dunno when next will be.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Rarely. Social life pretty non-existent. Not very good at the whole making friends thing. Last meal out was London Drinks. Dunno when next will be.
      WMSS

Used to be almost every weekend but since the sprog was born we don't do that any more

Midweek when working away I try to avoid it as it just leads to drinks, then too many drinks, then a hangover and regret!
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

"How often do you eat out? "

your girlfriend's..

(I'll leave it to someone else to finish the sentance)

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
          "How often do you eat out? "

your girlfriend's..

(I'll leave it to someone else to finish the sentance)
          How's the cleaner?
          The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            +1
            nomadd liked this post

Comment

Quite a lot if I'm working at home it gives me an excuse to leave the house. Working away not so much, it depends what's on offer wherever I am. I'll sometimes subsist on fruit and seafood sticks for days.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Eating out means driving so no drinking. I should get out in the evening's more often.

I live in a rural area but just too many good restaurants within fifteen minutes drive, no taxis around here though which is a bonus.
                Me, me, me...

Comment

I had a sandwich whilst sitting in my car in Sainsbury's car park this lunchtime. Does that count?
                  Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
                    How's the cleaner?
                    She dumped me

But never mind, onwards and upwards...

Comment

Working...
                    X