• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Incredibly rich fat bird really needs to try being poor herself

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incredibly rich fat bird really needs to try being poor herself

BBC News - Gina Rinehart calls for Australian wage cut

She's at it again. Go and live in a mud hut with no clean drinking water you stupid cow.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

I think it's a kind of Simon Cowell / Nasty Nick thing with her. Bored with merely being rich, she has to seek publicity too. I just wish she'd get it by doing some good with her millions rather than by making insulting Marie Antoinette -stylee pronouncements.

Comment

I would.

Comment

Yet she earns 600 Aus$ a second yeah nice one, it's only so she can pay less to the people who mine for her
        In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
          Yet she earns 600 Aus$ a second yeah nice one, it's only so she can pay less to the people who mine for her
          She probably doesn't "earn" a cent actually.

Inherited wealth.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            She probably doesn't "earn" a cent actually.

Inherited wealth.
            Very true thank you for pointing that out, I read an article recently whereas she basically threatened her own children that if they didn't play by her rules as apparently the company was left to them all, that she would cut them off and ensure they didn't get one cent if they decided to take legal proceedings against her.
            In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
              Very true thank you for pointing that out, I read an article recently whereas she basically threatened her own children that if they didn't play by her rules as apparently the company was left to them all, that she would cut them off and ensure they didn't get one cent if they decided to take legal proceedings against her.
              Worse than that lol she inherited the lot and has had legal battles with almost everyone in her extended family including trying to change the dates of the inheritance trust for her own kids and grandkids - she is the trustee and most of the family wealth is tied up in it.

Seems she manages to pick a fight with anyone and everyone. I wonder why.

Comment

this whole argument about fair pay for people who work in africa etc is full of holes, it never seems to take account the cost of living in these areas. people here may earn more but huge portions of what they earn are eaten up and wasted by the state (council tax , this tax, that tax etc) leaving them with very little

she is rapidly becoming the most hated woman in the world

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post

Seems she manages to pick a fight with anyone and everyone. I wonder why.
                  Sasguru in drag?

Comment

Agreed the Swiss are paid more than most but then the cost of living here is that much higher too, most things are comparable like you said mrdonuts
                    In Scooter we trust

Comment

Working...
                    X