• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

France shootings

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

France shootings

Shocking news:

BBC News - France shootings: Three victims shot in head

France shootings: Three victims shot in head
    Around 15 spent cartridges from an automatic pistol were found at the scene Three of four victims of a shooting in a car in the French Alps were shot in the head, French police say.

One man, named by news agencies as Saad al-Hilli, from Surrey, an elderly woman and a French cyclist were shot in the head. The cause of death will be determined by post-mortem examinations
    We don't have to save the world. The world is big enough to look after itself. What we have to be concerned about is whether or not the world we live in will be capable of sustaining us in it.
    - Douglas Adams

Professional hit. I bet it was the same person who killed Jill Dando.

Comment

This made me bloody cry in the coffee queue at work today.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Aye, feel really sad for the kiddies - poor little sods. Sad for the cyclist who got in the killer's way as well. Don't see much chance of finding the shooter on this one - it's going to be like the MI5 spy in the bath tub all over again. Lots of "We will hunt down the perpetrator of this hideous crime, no stone left unturned etc" - 3 months later we'll be on to the next bit of news.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Professional hit. I bet it was the same person who killed Jill Dando.
          You've been missing for a few days. You're exactly the right profile for a serial killer.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
            Aye, feel really sad for the kiddies - poor little sods. Sad for the cyclist who got in the killer's way as well. Don't see much chance of finding the shooter on this one - it's going to be like the MI5 spy in the bath tub all over again. Lots of "We will hunt down the perpetrator of this hideous crime, no stone left unturned etc" - 3 months later we'll be on to the next bit of news.
            +1

Though I do wonder what the guy did to upset someone that much. Generally if you want something from someone its better if they are alive. So its revenge.

I reckon a good look into his background will find some suspects. Assuming he was not into anything illegal. But proving it will be incredibly tough.

poor kids.

Comment

Originally posted by ZARDOZ View Post
              You've been missing for a few days. You're exactly the right profile for a serial killer.
              But I hate the French. Whenever I have been to France it is full of them - a great pity as otherwise its a wonderful place.

And Lee Child will give me an alibi. http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1605020

But I do appreciate the compliment. Cheers. I will give you some rep when I can. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Yeah, it was the bit about finding the 4 year old hiding under her mums legs. Blimey, could cry again.
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

My money is on the Dutch lad in the next flat.
                  Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Sad for the cyclist who got in the killer's way as well.
                    Sadder for his missus who reported him missing. "Just going out for a cycle ride love, back in an hour".

There's some speculation that he was the target and the family were people in the wrong place at the wrong time.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X