• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oi! TestManager you worthless piece of verminous scum

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oi! TestManager you worthless piece of verminous scum

Now I have your attention, care to fill us in?

http://forums.contractoruk.com/techn...ml#post1603911

This isn't insulting another member as I cocked up the username on purpose, honest!
    Last edited by SimonMac; 6 September 2012, 13:28.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

So, are you implying that nothing actually happened today to make DropBox etc obsolete ?
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
      So, are you implying that nothing actually happened today to make DropBox etc obsolete ?
      If it did I think I missed it?!

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        If it did I think I missed it?!
        And the bloke in the pub on Saturday seemed utterly convinced about this too

Comment

This, possibly is the big annoucement, how it fits exactly with Dropbox I'm not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
            This, possibly is the big annoucement, how it fits exactly with Dropbox I'm not sure.
            That's not it.

I actually me this bloke on Saturday (yes i know, it was down the pub), who told me about this product he was launching which has been six years in research/build and pre-launch and how it was going to make dropbox et al redundant almost immediately. Was expecting a 'noisier' launch day cause I've been looking for it and not seen it mentioned anywhere. Possibly he's developing offshore and hadn't specified 'Wednesday' clearly enough in his requirements

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
              That's not it.

I actually me this bloke on Saturday (yes i know, it was down the pub), who told me about this product he was launching which has been six years in research/build and pre-launch and how it was going to make dropbox et al redundant almost immediately. Was expecting a 'noisier' launch day cause I've been looking for it and not seen it mentioned anywhere. Possibly he's developing offshore and hadn't specified 'Wednesday' clearly enough in his requirements
              Did he at least tell you what it was called?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Did he at least tell you what it was called?
                He did....but I can't remember now. I was on a fag break from a gig at the time and the Jack Daniels was flowing

Comment

Working...
                X