• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

please don't comment on this thread (NSFW)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please don't comment on this thread (NSFW)

Comments are the radioactive waste of the Web – Telegraph Blogs

This is a brilliant thread - I don't want it ruined with toxic waste.

Seriously - what a moron. He thinks only his opinion counts? Comments are often more interesting than the original article or post.

OK, I wont
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      OK, I wont
      Oh yes you will.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        OK, I wont
        Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Oh yes you will.
        Well you were both better than my original post which proves my point. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Well you were both better than my original post which proves my point. Cheers!
          Oh no we weren't.

Comment

looks like Mz 'Oh why was I born so Beautiful' has stated a journalism school!

Hardly anything original about him,
            1. haircut from Jamie 'cheeky chappie' Oliver.
            2. Pose from Harry 'Cheeky princie Wales' , I suppose he has got his clothes on.
            3. Jumper from 'Hugh I'm green FW'
            4. Writing style from 'Samantha I'm Gorgeous Brick'.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Radioactive comments

What would you say the half-life of a CUK thread is? 3 posts on average I reckon before either personal abuse or topic misdirection.
              Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

Originally posted by doomage View Post
                What would you say the half-life of a CUK thread is? 3 posts on average I reckon before either personal abuse or topic misdirection.
                Bollocks.

Comment

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mich the Tester again.
                  Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

If an agent did that to me, I'd put the phone down on him as it's clear he doesn't know anything about the subject, so I would tell him, leave the development to me sonny, I'm clearly the best candidate and anyone who's asked me to quote for a piece of work has always come back for more, because I'm bloody brilliant I am, except that I couldn't say that because I'd already hung up on the agent. So the question that needs answered here is whether just having some parrot fashioned knowledge of every command under the sun is better than having an actual understanding of how it works coupled with a sort of superior being aura to compliment ones overall general superiority in every other area of everything. So, in summary, I can only conclude that I didn't read the original posting so I have no idea if anything I've said has any relevance at all to anything pertaining to the original post but it's probably worthwhile for me to share it all with you as if you listen and learn from me then there is some positive outcome from being in the presence of my superiority to everyone else.

So, what was the question again ?
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                    X