• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you having for Tea?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you having for Tea?

Or Supper, for you posh folks.

I'm having Salmon fishcakes with a large helping of roasted Mediterranean vegetables. About 30 minutes cooking time left - and it already smells fantastic!
    nomadd liked this post

Spag bol if the shop's got mince.

Comment

Shepherds Pie & beans
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
        Shepherds Pie & beans
        Strange choice. I prefer peas with Shepherds Pie. Beans are better with steak and kidney pie.

Which reminds me; go to Turkish butcher tomorrow and buy mutton for shepherds pie.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Meatloaf and veg. I was offered rice but rejected. I am determined to lose weight.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Meatloaf and veg. I was offered rice but rejected. I am determined to lose weight.
            Give up. I thought I'd lost weight because my shirts are all so much looser; turns out all the cycling's given me an arse the size of a planet and I'm bursting out of my pants.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Pork chop, risotto with tomatoes, onion and mushrooms. Cauliflower and broccoli.

Ready in about 2 mins.
              Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                and I'm bursting out of my pants.
                (But not in a good way)

Comment

steak pie and "cooked" pots and gravy

Comment

I like to put peas and carrots in my shepherds pie but that's not what I'm having for tea.
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                    X