• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My Lunch...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Lunch...

My grand father would be turning in his grave but in good Fenian tradition I am having Fish and Chips on a Friday
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Greek salad, followed by grilled salmon, couscous and salad this evening too. Too much of a good time in France was had...

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      My grand father would be turning in his grave but in good Fenian tradition I am having Fish and Chips on a Friday
      Still undecided. Popping to the shops later, so will browse for something to match the nice weather. Ten pints, I guess..
      nomadd liked this post

Comment

Itsu Miso Soup and Slim Salmon with the hot sauce on the side.
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by nomadd View Post
          Still undecided. Popping to the shops later, so will browse for something to match the nice weather. Ten pints, I guess..
          Only 10?! William Hague could manage 14 you know!
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Only 10?! William Hague could manage 14 you know!
            Only in his younger days...
            nomadd liked this post

Comment

I really want roast chicken with mayo and stuffing but in reality it'll be scrambled egg on toast
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Mmmmmmm

From a chippy or cooked at home?

If from a chippy do you find that the quality and taste varies around the country?

There is a certain chippy in Bristol that I make a bee-line for when I'm down there- but generally any Bristol chippy is top nosh

Whereas in Kent I have to be very selective in those establishments I buy from

The worst are definitely Pizza/Chinese take-aways that do F&C on the side
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  I really want roast chicken with mayo and stuffing but in reality it'll be scrambled egg on toast
                  Is that all spod will cook for you?

He should have plenty of time to cook properly for you now he is not distracted by keeping the cuk congregation amused....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Is that all spod will cook for you?

He should have plenty of time to cook properly for you now he is not distracted by keeping the cuk congregation amused....
                    He's working

I am too (cough cough!) although WFH so I have to make my own brews
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                    X