• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Extrusions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extrusions

Every time I do one I seem to block the loo. I don't think it's the loo as I've blocked several this week.

What to do?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Every time I do one I seem to block the loo. I don't think it's the loo as I've blocked several this week.

What to do?
    Grow a tail, make like a hippo.

Comment

Time for a designated jobby knife.

Comment

Eat properly so your turds don't block the loo.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Eat properly so your turds don't block the loo.
          I think it's because I've started eating properly that it's happening.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I eat a hearty bowl of all bran every morning and produce Titans of the turd world, one wipe wonders.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              I eat a hearty bowl of all bran every morning and produce Titans of the turd world, one wipe wonders.
              wiping less is good. and healthy probbly.

but having to outside for a twig or a stick, to break the bastid in two is not good

no sir

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post

What to do?
                I have this issue too, as I have a diet that's high in protein and leads to large, sticky turds. At one clientco, I had exactly the same problem of blocking loos, so I developed a technique that I have called 'tulip 2.0'.

The protocol for tulip 2.0 is as follows;

1. drop pants and sit on bog as per tulip 1.0
                2. tulip
                3. Flush
                4. Wipe arse
                5. Deposit used loo paper in bog
                6. Flush again

Observant members of the congregation will notice the cunning use of the extra flush between the tulip and the wipe, so as to prevent overloading of the bog with paper and turd at the same time.

Try it and let me know; I couldn't bring myself to confess to this when I blocked the bogs at clientco, so I've been looking for an independent, unbiased tester so that I can patent the tulip 2.0 protocol.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I dont normally suffer from 'big logs' due to my drinking habits.
                  But when I catch the sun, my body goes into water conservation mode, and I do create 'brazillians' which are teak tree trunks of matto grosso proportions.

hence the need for a stick to break them in two.

a few weeks ago I was in centre parcs, and indeed caught the sun.

now I need to warn people about the dangers of using an outside twig, in areas of twig scarcity. If you do need a twig again, its likely to be the one you used yesterday. For fcks sake, make sure you grab hold of the clean end

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Do what I do and get the bread knife out and chop it into nuggets. That's what tapas does to you.

hyperD in "Mallorca olive oil turd" mode
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                    X