• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

iPad backup, about 159 hours remaining !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iPad backup, about 159 hours remaining !

Sheesh, first backup (to iCloud) , what's it backing up?

Anyone know if you can pause the backup and it will resume later. I see a cancel button but that sounds like it might be terminal.

thinks... I did transfer some AVI files to it, so I'm guessing this counts as "application data", so about 10GB could be right...

FFS what a numpty

It *was* the movies I copied over. Didn't realise I could selectively omit them from the backup. Wish I'd known that *before* I purchased additional iCloud space

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
      FFS what a numpty

It *was* the movies I copied over. Didn't realise I could selectively omit them from the backup. Wish I'd known that *before* I purchased additional iCloud space
      Illegal file sharing hey ? Expect the rozzers and the FBI to be banging on the door shortly.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Another cloud sucker.

Comment

Are we nearly there yet?

Comment

Working...
          X