• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Go Masa!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Masa!

Just because I'd like to see the little guy win and put one over Alonso and the Ferrari team.
    nomadd liked this post

I'd prefer to see Massa win meself

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Indeed. You can't be much of a fan if you can't be arsed to spell his name right.

It would be good to see Massa win, but even more I'd love to see Michael Schumacher win at Monza (and announce his retirement). But I imagine the two McLarens will finish in the same positions that they start in.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
        Indeed. You can't be much of a fan if you can't be arsed to spell his name right.

It would be good to see Massa win, but even more I'd love to see Michael Schumacher win at Monza (and announce his retirement). But I imagine the two McLarens will finish in the same positions that they start in.
        Schumacher? Retire?
        Last edited by norrahe; 9 September 2012, 19:13.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post

You can't be much of a fan if you can't be arsed getting the result right.
          nomadd liked this post

Comment

Am I the only one who thought you were quoting from the book Roots?
            Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
              Am I the only one who thought you were quoting from the book Roots?
              yes

Comment

Decent race, I wonder if Button would have been able to keep in front of Perez though.

I can't decide who I want to be champion as long as it's not Vettel. I'd love to see Webber do it, it would be funny if Kimi became champion without winning a race though.

I hope Schumacher doesn't retire this year, unless he can win a race first - he's looking pretty good.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  Decent race, I wonder if Button would have been able to keep in front of Perez though.
                  I think Hamilton had pace to spare, and Button probably would have too. It might have made the race for second quite exciting at the end.

I can't decide who I want to be champion as long as it's not Vettel. I'd love to see Webber do it, it would be funny if Kimi became champion without winning a race though.
                  I think I want to see Alonso win. He hasn't won since 2005.
                  Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

I think it's hard to argue that Alonso hasn't been the stand-out driver of the year with his ability to rescue bad weekends, but I just can't get any interest in him. Not even sure why, he doesn't seem a bad bloke.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X