• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Go Gos

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Gos

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      Why the rolly eyes specifically for this "Go" thread, EO, and not for any of the half dozen others presently on the front page?

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
        Why the rolly eyes specifically for this "Go" thread, EO, and not for any of the half dozen others presently on the front page?
        sorry. dont mean to be orrible.

the others seemed to have an F1 common denominator.

im probbly wrong
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          sorry. dont mean to be orrible.

the others seemed to have an F1 common denominator.

im probbly wrong
          Ta for the explanation, and for the apology. I wasn't trying to upset you - it's just a light-hearted thread with a nice tune.

How's the belly? You and Cliphead don't seem to be having the best of luck with our arachnid and insectoid friends of late.

Comment

Ta for the explanation, and for the apology. I wasn't trying to upset you - it's just a light-hearted thread with a nice tune.

How's the belly? You and Cliphead don't seem to be having the best of luck with our arachnid and insectoid friends of late.
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)

Comment

Arachnid friends? I'm working on species annihilation as a Plan B.
              Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                Arachnid friends? I'm working on species annihilation as a Plan B.
                There's one in the corner of my living room at the moment that I have a truce with. If he gets any closer, though, it's the spider catcher and being put outside for him.

Comment

There's one in the corner of my living room at the moment that I have a truce with. If he gets any closer, though, it's the spider catcher and being put outside for him.
                  The Chinese flamethrowers I keep ordering don't seem to make it through customs for some reason.
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

Did I ever tell you about the distraught bird opposite clientco, in Hale, Manchester ? vis a vis the spider in the bath ?

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)

Comment

Working...
                    X