• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My end to the weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My end to the weekend

Drinking, shagging, spiders, more drinking, PHP coding cos I felt guilty, shares in the company who make Raid going throught the roof unlike the spiders coming down the roof.

Carry on.
    Me, me, me...

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Drinking, shagging, spiders, more drinking, PHP coding cos I felt guilty, shares in the company who make Raid going throught the roof unlike the spiders coming down the roof.

Carry on.
    Well, shagging spiders apart, I can recommend a bit of vino and some gentle strumming. All the best Clippy!
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
      Well, shagging spiders apart, I can recommend a bit of vino and some gentle strumming. All the best Clippy!
      Me, me, me...

Comment

I wrote a story once about a woman who turned into a giant fly in the throes of passion and sucked the life out her mate with her giant probiscus. It was very cathartic.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          I wrote a story once about a woman who turned into a giant fly in the throes of passion and sucked the life out her mate with her giant probiscus. It was very cathartic.
          You is one sick puppy.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Ha - Just found it - didn't know I still had it

Just for Cliphead:

Hannah thought she heard something moving downstairs.

“Jim, is that you?” she called

“Hi Love, I’ll be up in a minute.”

“Can you come now? There’s a spider in the bathroom, and I need the loo.”

Jim had never understood her fear of spiders. Fear wasn’t the right word, it was more of a morbid dread. She couldn’t go into the same room as a spider, and she seemed to be able to sense their presence, even when no-one else could. It was only spiders she was afraid of, that’s what Jim couldn’t understand. Shortly after he’d moved in, they’d had an infestation of maggots. She’d dealt with it, cleaned the place up. He’d been physically sick, he couldn’t bear to go near the things, but Hannah hadn’t even batted an eyelid.

She heard Jim’s footsteps on the stairs, then the bathroom door open. She heard the tap running, as the spider met its watery death. Hannah relaxed, as Jim came into the bedroom. “All clear,” he assured her and kissed her forehead. “It was a tiny one, you are silly.”

Hannah went to the bathroom to answer nature’s call. She was feeling calmer now that the spider was gone and Jim was home. She didn’t know what she’d do without him.

Back in the bedroom, Jim was undressing. Hannah watched him, her large eyes taking in every detail of his body, as he stood on one leg pulling on his night time boxers.

He sensed her looking, and smiled. “Do you know it’s nearly out anniversary? A whole year since I moved in with you.” Hannah did know. Jim had moved in soon after Michael had gone. Michael had been the man that removed the spiders before Jim.

“Come, get into bed,” Hannah patted the duvet next to her. She needed Jim tonight, the stirring inside her needed to be satisfied.

Their bodies united, as they thrust and moved together, both losing themselves in the moment. Hannah was nearly there, the point where her pleasure would mingle with the pain inside her, and she would lose herself completely. She had to get there tonight, she couldn’t wait any longer. Her nails dug deeply into Jim’s shoulders as she wrapped her legs around him. She needed to keep him there, not release him until she was satisfied.

As the spasm took over her body, she threw back her head and moaned. Jim, exhausted from his exertions, was still in her clutches. Hannah’s moans became screams, as she gripped him tighter. Her eyes were wild, she seemed possessed. Jim liked to think he knew how to please a woman, but jeez, he’d never had this effect before. He was starting to feel scared, Hannah seemed to be having some sort of seizure. Her arms and legs, wrapped round his torso, were becoming stronger. He was trapped.

Jim gasped as he watched Hannah’s face. Fine black hair was covering her cheeks, and her large eyes were bulging from their sockets.

Her vice like grip was unrelenting, and the truth dawned too late, as Jim looked into the compound eyes above him and realised there were six limbs pinning him onto the bed.

The last thing that Jim saw was the fly’s proboscis, sucking the breath from his lungs, the life from his body.

The following day, Hannah dragged Jim’s body to the cellar, and placed it next to Michael’s remains. She felt sad for Jim, he’d been so sweet. But she knew his life hadn’t been wasted. The eggs in his stomach would hatch, and feeding off his rotting flesh would grow into healthy maggots. She stroked Jim’s hair and kissed him tenderly. “Thank you darling,” she whispered. Hopefully the next man would be as nice.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              You is one sick puppy.
              WIS
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                PHP coding cos I felt guilty
                There is no crime serious enough for PHP coding to be suitable redemption.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Ha - Just found it - didn't know I still had it

Just for Cliphead:
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
                  X