• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boomed...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boomed...

I have enjoyed a bit of time on the bench (could have done with a nicer summer, but c'est la vie), however the war chest isn't infinite and the bills keep coming so it's time to get back on the treadmill and accordingly have scored my first role in an Investment Bank which is quite exciting

Got the first draft of the contract through this morning, sent it back for a couple of (non show-stopping) amendments, looking to be on site later this week.

Be warned that it does mean that I may be on hand for a London based CUK meet up (or a CUK-Up?)

Happy Days!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Well done have a
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Bueno
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Well done

Comment

congrats

Comment

You deserve a
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
                ...role in an Investment Bank ... I may be on hand for a London based CUK meet up (or a CUK-Up?)
                Drinks are on you then!!

(congrats on the new role)

Comment

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Congrats
                    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
                    X