• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sleepy time

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sleepy time

Does anyone else find they feel like a nap around 3-4pm?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

especially after a liquid lunch

Comment

too much of this?
        The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Nope. About 1pm usually. Lots of tea usually fixes that.

Comment

I get tired about that time, not much work gets done after then usually, I think it might just be the total boredom of the job, brain just can't take any more.

Comment

Working at home for the septics for the past few years I'd be up early and put in a shift then a nap in the afternoon before they came online and work till about midnight.

Now there's not much to do but really hard to break that habit. Dreading the next 9-5 contract.
              Me, me, me...

Comment

On the current contract its been from 9am till about 1 and then from 2 till about 5/5.30
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

It is true that its a hard habit to break, once you get into it.

I suspect that a lot of people do it because it's a 'naughty pleasure' rather than a real need.

If you ever feel like moaning about being tired, ask spod, or one of the other new parents

I used to be a man of steel

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                    If you ever feel like moaning about being tired, ask spod, or one of the other new parents
                    No one makes anyone have kids (except perhaps their wife as abortion is one persons choice). And yes it is very aging. I dont really understand why people want them.

Comment

Working...
                    X